Apartments for Rent
- For market apartments, rent is not based on income.
- Residents pay full market rent or utilize a Section 8 Certificate or Voucher.
- Applications are accepted in person at 1000 East Liberty Street, Monday-Friday from 8:15 am until 3:45 pm.
- Applicants should bring with them picture IDs, birth certificates, and social security cards for all those who will reside in the apartment.
- Persons using Section 8 must have their lease papers at the time of application submission.
- Some Properties are governed by Low Income Tax Credit requirements, wherein income guidelines may exist.
New Directions owns and manages five multi-family living spaces in the historic Parkland neighborhood. Homes such as the one located at 2815 Virginia Avenue have been around for well over 100 years. Parkland was one of Louisville's most prestigious neighborhoods, until devastated by a tornado in 1890. Parkland has undergone several urban revitalization efforts and become a neighborhood of choice.
226 North 17th Street
Roosevelt Apartments are located in the Portland neighborhood. The building was once an elementary school, and it now has been renovated in beautiful apartments. Residents have access to an onsite resident service coordinator. Boone Square Park is two blocks away. The Kroger grocery store is a little less than two miles away.
701 East Spring Street New Albany, IN
Formerly the old St. Edward hospital, St. Edward Court Apartments are beautifully renovated and located in the heart of downtown New Albany. There are dozens of local shops and restaurants within walking distance. St. Edward apartments are located down the street from the Carnegie Center for Arts and History. These apartments have a resident coordinator on site. There is a Kroger grocery right up the road on State Street.
For more information about Market Rent Apartments, please call: 502-589-2272